Wednesday, February 6, 2019

A New Chapter.




Hey ladies. Jo and I have been talking about creating a blog together for the longest time ever. And we’re excited to share with you guys this new platform that we’ve just started.


Why we decided to start a blog?

We’ve always been passionate about creating content digitally. Throughout the time we spent on social media platforms, both Jo and I felt that our content has shifted quite a bit over the past few months. But our perspectives has always remained the same: To combine beautiful photographs with our own idea of fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and interior design.

These days, Instagram photos generated are so instant and quick, that it seems almost impossible for viewers to catch up with the person whom they are following. We felt that creating this platform, would allow us to open up, and get a little more upclose and personal with each and everyone of you.


Anticipations

Is agreeing to travel together with someone you just met for the first time the craziest thing to do? I met Jo met last October. Truth is, we became close friends in such a short period of time. I still remember how we both agreed on going on a trip to Korea together during the very first hour of our meet up, and went ahead to search for ticket prices the very next day. Our friendship lies beyond sharing our Ig presets and great things together. It's a mutual shared sense of caring and concern, where we both recognise in this friendship, and I'm truly thankful to have her as a friend.


What's To Come 

Jo and I are travelling to Korea in end March, and will be planning on more upcoming trips and content in time to come. Exciting times are ahead. Having launch By Jo & Ju. , we hope that this platform would be a destination for lifestyle leisures where readers can enjoy light readings, and a visual feast through our documentation of our daily musings. We can't wait to share with you guys about the things we love, and to excite those who are as passionate as us about creating new content.

Of course, I won't be updating as often as Jo as I'll be busy with my full-time job. Jo, on the other hand, has quite a bit of free-time on her end as she's having her holidays.

The only regret I have is not starting sooner… It's a good thing I studied html coding as one of my modules back in my school days. Trying to fix up this website wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.


Love,
Ju
Instagram: jujujucloe

1 comment :

  1. Harrah's Resort Southern California - Mapyro
    Find the cheapest and quickest 전주 출장마사지 ways to get from Harrah's 밀양 출장샵 Resort Southern California 하남 출장샵 to 경상북도 출장샵 Harrah's Resort Southern California. 정읍 출장샵 Where: Valley Center, CA 92082.

    ReplyDelete